Off Road Wheels
- For use in environmentally sensitive areas
- Log skidders and specialized industrial equipment use high flotation tires.
- We stock the popular 20” wheels for use with 4800/31/20 and 4200/2500/20 tires on vacuum/water/sprayer trucks
- We can manufacture 32” diameter skidder wheels.
- We can customer build wheels for other sizes or applications.
Construction and Mining Wheels
- Rims and wheels from 24” to 57” diameter
- O.E.M. recognized HSLA construction
- Computer monitored welding process
- X-ray quality control process
- Machines lock-ring and o-ring grooves
- Machined interfaces for better contact
Custom built wheels
- For all applications.
For more information on our off road wheels, just contact us, or view the pdf below.
Contact us at the location most convenient for you.
Edmonton - Head Office
15030 118 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5V 1B8
Local (780) 444-7522
(800) 661-9862 toll free
19499 96 Avenue
Surrey, BC V4N 4C4
Local (604) 882-1968
(800) 663-2168 toll free
4451 58 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2C 2H6
Local (403) 279-7467
(800) 661-8422 toll free